Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I have worked in total 5 companies. And I found my colleagues who are in same city and I can take reference letter from them about my jobs and responsibilities. DO I need to submit two documents in first document where he/she will mention my jobs and responsibilities and second where he/she will mention his/her jobs& responsibilities.

However, for my second company I am facing problems. As it was a small company, I am not sure if company is closed as site is not working now, nevertheless I am able to see a lot about company on google. Good thing is, I found my Team leader to whom I was reporting to... He was in Abu Dhabi but now he is in Bangalore (Another city). But the question is how will I take his signature on job letter? Its not easy to travel there just for a sign, its very far from my city. If I mention his email Id along with his contact number .. will it work???
Or That team leader has to present in front of notary officer as witness ?

Quick response will be appreciated.

·
Registered
23,836 Posts
Hi All,

I have worked in total 5 companies. And I found my colleagues who are in same city and I can take reference letter from them about my jobs and responsibilities. DO I need to submit two documents in first document where he/she will mention my jobs and responsibilities and second where he/she will mention his/her jobs& responsibilities.

However, for my second company I am facing problems. As it was a small company, I am not sure if company is closed as site is not working now, nevertheless I am able to see a lot about company on google. Good thing is, I found my Team leader to whom I was reporting to... He was in Abu Dhabi but now he is in Bangalore (Another city). But the question is how will I take his signature on job letter? Its not easy to travel there just for a sign, its very far from my city. If I mention his email Id along with his contact number .. will it work???
Or That team leader has to present in front of notary officer as witness ?

Quick response will be appreciated.
If he is in Bangalore, it's a much easier and faster process
But of course he has to complete it himself as answered in another thread

There is no alternative or short cut to the process

Cheers

·
Registered
45 Posts
The supporting documents such as employment letters and reference letters are required to be properly notified. Since it is a mandatory requirement for visa application, the employment proof related documents have to be furnished in required format only.

If he is in Bangalore, it's a much easier and faster process
But of course he has to complete it himself as answered in another thread

There is no alternative or short cut to the process

Cheers

1 - 3 of 3 Posts