Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there,

I'm a QLD graduated PhD, who is currently looking for a state where provide interstate streamlined PhD sponsorship for 190 VISA. As you might note that QLD is now reaching the ceiling of all government sponsorship VISA. So Far, I only found VIC provide streamlined for the international and interstate PhD.

Does any other state provide the same pathway??
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.