Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My employer does not give reference letter with job duties and responsibilities so I am getting a colleague declaration form for ACS.
My colleague is currently with the organization, but is planning to leave the company in next 20 days. He is willing to help and my duties also match to great extent, but I am confused that if he is not a part of the company after 20 days, will it create any trouble or not. Please help.

·
Registered
160 Posts
My employer does not give reference letter with job duties and responsibilities so I am getting a colleague declaration form for ACS.
My colleague is currently with the organization, but is planning to leave the company in next 20 days. He is willing to help and my duties also match to great extent, but I am confused that if he is not a part of the company after 20 days, will it create any trouble or not. Please help.
There wont be any issue. Get it created on his name and you should be good. Make sure to capture all details correctly. Good Luck!

Reactions: hpdave

·
Registered
23,937 Posts
The problem with colleague declaration is proving that he is aware of your RNR on regular basis

A manager or supervisor or team leader can easily prove if asked but for a colleague to prove it, may be a bit difficult

Just keep this factor also in mind

Cheers

1 - 3 of 3 Posts