Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8,429 Posts
you have to give a chartered accountants statement or band statement for 3 months. basically proofs that u have the money

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
you have to give a chartered accountants statement or band statement for 3 months. basically proofs that u have the money

"chartered accountants statement"? wats the difference between that and bank statement?
i basically cnt raise 30k at the moment...tough isn't it?! I guess will stick with 175 visa application

·
Registered
8,429 Posts
in India u get ur income tax returns filed by a CA, they keep a tab on ur income, savings etc. bank statements are from your bank. if u cant raise tht kind of money u can show ur dad;s savings and give an affidavit from his side stating he is willing to support u incase u r unable to make it on ur own in AU or are without a job there.

·
Registered
61 Posts
I guess you have to declare your funds, cash in hand, Bank, & other and declare and affirm certified by a Legal professional, auditor etc depends on the state you are applying for

·
Registered
619 Posts
in India u get ur income tax returns filed by a CA, they keep a tab on ur income, savings etc. bank statements are from your bank. if u cant raise tht kind of money u can show ur dad;s savings and give an affidavit from his side stating he is willing to support u incase u r unable to make it on ur own in AU or are without a job there.
I was told that you have to have the cash in your name, and has to be there for at least past 3 months. This was for ACT sponsorship.

Mat

·
Registered
8,429 Posts
yes because they do ask for 3 months statement to make sure you have the funds in your name. they asked us to provide the statements twice. once in may and then again in september so yes asset for them is serious business. someone at the forum got rejected cos of lack of funds.

·
Registered
21 Posts
SIR visa funds

yes because they do ask for 3 months statement to make sure you have the funds in your name. they asked us to provide the statements twice. once in may and then again in september so yes asset for them is serious business. someone at the forum got rejected cos of lack of funds.

Hi,

I am in the process for applying for an SIR visa for Adelaide....my immigration consultant told me that I have to get just one day bank statement..i mean just mentioning the balance I have in my account...she didnt tell me anything about a 3 month or 6 month statement.
Howevr she also told me that she would be putting in an affadavit from my dad n mum regarding their assets as I cant arrange 25000 AUD...all I can arrange is a minimum requirement of 10000AUD.
am i on the right track????? or there is a compulsory requirement of 3 months bank statemnt????

please help!! :eek:

·
Registered
8,429 Posts
HI ash

no it is not mandatory that you have to give 3 months statement. I am telling about my case, we gave active balance statement for one account, for all others we gave 3 months statements back in april but were asked to give 3 months statement again in september. as for the minimum requirement, it is 20k for main applicant and 10k for every dependent and i think for SA it is 25k main applicant and 5k every dependent.

they just want to be sure you have the said amount with you and that you wont be without money incase u dont manage a job (which is what leads to crime). so a statment form your folks should do, a lot of people I know gave theri parents asset statement along with an affidavit stating they are willing to support incase the applicant is not able to manage on his own. If they feel the proofs given by u are not dufficient, they ask for more, dont worry

·
Registered
21 Posts
thanks!

HI ash

no it is not mandatory that you have to give 3 months statement. I am telling about my case, we gave active balance statement for one account, for all others we gave 3 months statements back in april but were asked to give 3 months statement again in september. as for the minimum requirement, it is 20k for main applicant and 10k for every dependent and i think for SA it is 25k main applicant and 5k every dependent.

they just want to be sure you have the said amount with you and that you wont be without money incase u dont manage a job (which is what leads to crime). so a statment form your folks should do, a lot of people I know gave theri parents asset statement along with an affidavit stating they are willing to support incase the applicant is not able to manage on his own. If they feel the proofs given by u are not dufficient, they ask for more, dont worry
Hi anj1976,

thanks for the reply. for SA its now 25000 AUD in total and at least 10000 AUD in cash. But I guess parents' affadavit will help...lets c...hoping for the best!

Thanks again for ur help :)

Ta!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts