Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

After getting the State sponsorship, whether we need to inform DIAC or will the sponsored state itself informs DIAC by filling the form 1100. If the SS is applied with file number.

Regards

·
Registered
8,429 Posts
u need to inform the DIAC, the state gives u a grant letter, thats it, their role ends there.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
u need to inform the DIAC, the state gives u a grant letter, thats it, their role ends there.
then why the form 1100 is mentioned as "only for use by state/territory authorised
agencies to nominate General Skilled Migration visa
applicants
" then which form we need to use for informing DIAC

·
Registered
65 Posts
then why the form 1100 is mentioned as "only for use by state/territory authorised
agencies to nominate General Skilled Migration visa
applicants
" then which form we need to use for informing DIAC
Hi,
I uploaded with all of teh earlier documents, the letter confirming state sponsorship and also the letter that you have to return to the state body, accepting sponsorship and then I sent a PLE and told them of the change of application type from 175 to 176.

They got back to me and said that the State has to notify them to confirm it by lodging a form 1100. I then contacted the state body and asked them to send form 1100 to DIAC. I heard nothing further and they all did their thing in the background and then I was allocated a case office quite quickly.

Hope that helps.

ae

1 - 4 of 4 Posts