Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
While on 190 , do we get an invite from some particular state , or some city/cities in state.
For eg , if SA has sent me an invite , can I apply anywhere in SA or will the state (SA) will ask me to some particular cities of SA only ?

Someone who applied for 190 state sponsorship, got an invite for Adelaid . Now I'm wondering if we get an invite from the state or some particular city of that state.

Thanks..

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
397 Posts
While on 190 , do we get an invite from some particular state , or some city/cities in state.
For eg , if SA has sent me an invite , can I apply anywhere in SA or will the state (SA) will ask me to some particular cities of SA only ?

Someone who applied for 190 state sponsorship, got an invite for Adelaid . Now I'm wondering if we get an invite from the state or some particular city of that state.

Thanks..

You get invite from the state which means you are free to move anywhere within that state. People usually go to the capital city of the stateb such as Adelaide in case of SA because there are better chances of finding job there. But you are not restricted by Visa to a particular city in a state sponsored visa.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You get invite from the state which means you are free to move anywhere within that state. People usually go to the capital city of the stateb such as Adelaide in case of SA because there are better chances of finding job there. But you are not restricted by Visa to a particular city in a state sponsored visa.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk
Thank you... That puts me at ease

1 - 3 of 3 Posts