Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I am a fresh MBA graduate and have worked in IT field as a Software Engineer (6 months) and IT Business Analyst (3.5 years). I searched seek.com.au for Business Analyst jobs & found that maximum jobs were in Melbourne and Sydney. So, I am interested in getting a state sponsorship from NSW/Victoria.

So, do I have to apply to these states apart from selecting visa category 190 in EOI or I just have to select the visa category 190 in my EOI?

Please advise.

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
Hello,

I am a fresh MBA graduate and have worked in IT field as a Software Engineer (6 months) and IT Business Analyst (3.5 years). I searched seek.com.au for Business Analyst jobs & found that maximum jobs were in Melbourne and Sydney. So, I am interested in getting a state sponsorship from NSW/Victoria.

So, do I have to apply to these states apart from selecting visa category 190 in EOI or I just have to select the visa category 190 in my EOI?

Please advise.
Hi friend,

Besides, selecting 190 option in EOI, you need to lodge a separate application for NSW or VIC based on your interest. See, selecting 190 in EOI will allow the sate to check whether you are really eager to go through them. In fact, the states my ask you to fill in the EOI reference number in their application forms online.

Following the approval of your application, your EOI will automatically be selected by DIAC and you have to apply for visa with all supporting documents.

Refer to the respective states' website on how to apply for state sponsorship as every state has different forms and set of standards.

All the best,

Sathiya

·
Registered
1 Posts
Can someone please tell me if we get an email acknowledgement from the NSW when we post them our application or do they post it to our address??My agent has submitted application on the 12th Spetember 2013 and he says they are yet to receive any acknowledgement through post and also told me that it takes more than a month for it.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Hi Seniors,

I have got 55 points with skill as System Analyst with 6 in IELTS. For which state I can apply for the state sponsorship to get 5 points. Please help me out.

thanks,

1 - 4 of 4 Posts