Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi Everyone,

I'm Joseph Michael from Bangalore, India aspiring to migrate to Australia.

At present I'm pursuing the State and Territory sponsored visa (Subclass 190 or Subclass 489) and simultaneously trying for an Employer Sponsored visa (Subclass 457) for a Call or Contact Centre Manager - 149211. I’ve successfully completed my skills assessment (Sep 2013) from Vetassess and English test through IELTS (Mar 2014; Test scores - Overall - 7.5, Listening - 7.5, Reading - 7.5, Writing - 7.0 and Speaking - 8.0. In May 2014 I submitted my expression of interest (EOI) on Skill Select.

At present only two states, ACT and South Australia have listed my occupation in their skills demand list. At present I see ACT has closed all state sponsorships until 30th June 2015.

In South Australia my occupation is listed in the skills demand list but has a “Special condition” that needs to be met. The condition demands that I be a South Australian international graduate currently residing in South Australia, interstate or offshore, applicant should have worked in SA for a minimum of 12 months etc. I will also be eligible if I fulfill the chain migration criteria (have an immediate family member permanently residing in South Australia). Unfortunately I don’t have any close family member living in SA.

I would like to know when was the last time any state in Australia listed "Call or Contact Center Manager - 149211" occupation as open without any special conditions in their respective state occupation demand list?

I look forward to your valuable feedback.

Thanks & Regards,
Michael.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Hello Joseph

Most states update their SOL on 1st July. Wait till then and hope you will get a chance.

REgards

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
State or Terrritory

Hello Babajani,

Thanks for your prompt reply. Well I understand that states update their SOL in July every year. I got my skilled assessed in Sep 2013 and my IELTS in Mar 2014. Since Marc 2014 till date none of the states have listed Call or Contact Center Manager as open and with no special conditions.

The skilled assessment is valid only for 2years and my is expiring in Sep 2015 which is a concern. So if something has to happen it has to be in Jul 2015. Just keeping my fingers crossed and trust upon the Lord.

Just curious to know are you from the same occupation as mine (Call or Contact Centre Manager)?

Thanks once again.

Best regards,
Joseph Michael.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hello Babajani,

Thanks for your prompt reply. Well I understand that states update their SOL in July every year. I got my skilled assessed in Sep 2013 and my IELTS in Mar 2014. Since Marc 2014 till date none of the states have listed Call or Contact Center Manager as open and with no special conditions.

The skilled assessment is valid only for 2years and my is expiring in Sep 2015 which is a concern. So if something has to happen it has to be in Jul 2015. Just keeping my fingers crossed and trust upon the Lord.

Just curious to know are you from the same occupation as mine (Call or Contact Centre Manager)?

Thanks once again.

Best regards,
Joseph Michael.
Dear Babajani,

Sorry I just realized that you have already answered my question about your occupation.

Thanks.

Best regards,
Joseph Michael.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts