Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear Members and Seniors,

I really need some information and suggestions… I am planning apply for 190 Visa and my occupation is currently listed in 2 states, i.e. WA and SA, but in both the states there are special conditions and unfortunately I am not eligible for those states. So I am waiting for more states to list my occupation.

I just wanted to find out how and where do we find information about State Occupation List Updates? I regularly keep checking state websites but I don’t really find any information there. Recently, I’ve heard somewhere on this forum, that ACT SOL will be open in August, but when I check the website, it has no information about it.

Where can I actually get the information which is genuine and reliable? Please guide me with some sources…. Thanks a lot!!

·
Registered
211 Posts

I really need some information and suggestions… I am planning apply for 190 Visa and my occupation is currently listed in 2 states, i.e. WA and SA, but in both the states there are special conditions and unfortunately I am not eligible for those states. So I am waiting for more states to list my occupation.

I just wanted to find out how and where do we find information about State Occupation List Updates? I regularly keep checking state websites but I don’t really find any information there. Recently, I’ve heard somewhere on this forum, that ACT SOL will be open in August, but when I check the website, it has no information about it.

Where can I actually get the information which is genuine and reliable? Please guide me with some sources…. Thanks a lot!!

Hi All,

Even I am waiting for the states to update their occupation list.(Queensland and Western Australia),any idea when will these be updated as nothing is mentioned on their website.

Any information will be really helpful.

Thanks,

·
Registered
47 Posts
I am also waiting for other states to update witg their current sol. You can use anzscosearch dot com for updates.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I am also waiting for other states to update witg their current sol. You can use anzscosearch dot com for updates.
Thanks for your response Oknee.

This website looks helpful. But what I was actually looking for is some source in which we can get news in advance. Like generally in State Websites, they publish some stuff in NEWS column or some other place in advance, that it is going to change from next month or so.. Is there any website or link where we can keep a track on CSOL State Wise Sponsorship list??

If ACT is publishing a new list (which is what I am hearing from many people) in August 2015, then why is there any news on it yet? Not even on ACT website or not in any other sites. It is very difficult to keep a track o the state list otherwise.

Can anyone please suggest on this please?

·
Registered
31 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi,

here it is:

ACT Occupation List - Migrating - Canberra - Create your future

"The ACT Occupation List will be updated in August 2015 when the demand for occupations on the Consolidated Sponsored Occupation List (CSOL) is reassessed."

I think that the most reliable source of these kinds of information are the state websites.

Oh my! I missed that first line completely. My Bad.

I was always going to the news release section. Thanks for correcting me. I am following the state websites on regular basis, but just wanted to know if there is any other source. Appreciate a lot Atis.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Oh my! I missed that first line completely. My Bad.

I was always going to the news release section. Thanks for correcting me. I am following the state websites on regular basis, but just wanted to know if there is any other source. Appreciate a lot Atis.
Any idea when other states would publish updated list? It's been a long time since Western Australia State List has been updated. Please share if you have any info. Thanks!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Hi BNK0212,

I don't think any advance info is possible at all.

It's anyone's guess when the states will update their lists.

I use the following website for immigration news, you obviously don't get advance news that is legit anywhere on the web but this gives a crisp analysis of any immigration updates:

https://www.acacia-au.com/immigration-news.php

·
Registered
97 Posts

This is for ACT

·
Registered
97 Posts
Thanks for your response Oknee.

This website looks helpful. But what I was actually looking for is some source in which we can get news in advance. Like generally in State Websites, they publish some stuff in NEWS column or some other place in advance, that it is going to change from next month or so.. Is there any website or link where we can keep a track on CSOL State Wise Sponsorship list??

If ACT is publishing a new list (which is what I am hearing from many people) in August 2015, then why is there any news on it yet? Not even on ACT website or not in any other sites.
the link says that the ACT Occupation List will be updated in August 2015 when the demand for occupations on the Consolidated Sponsored Occupation List (CSOL) is reassessed.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts