Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Can anyone let me know what is the procedure for applying subclass 190 visa. I want to know when we have to get the nomination from state in the process of assessment, EOI and Visa application.

Thanks
Ravi

·
Registered
530 Posts
Hi,

Can anyone let me know what is the procedure for applying subclass 190 visa. I want to know when we have to get the nomination from state in the process of assessment, EOI and Visa application.

Thanks
Ravi
After getting a positive response from relevant accessing authority, you need to apply for state sponsorship along with IELTS score.

Conditions depends on the state you're applying for.

·
Registered
385 Posts
first u have to check with state sponsorship list for ur anzsco and also criteria of the state then u can apply with ur docs for 190

·
Registered
22 Posts
Firstly, choose your relevant job code to apply from the SOL or CSOL lists available on the immigration aus govt website. Then get your skills assessed by the respective assessing authority Ex: Vetasses etc.

Give your IELTS exam and ensure to get atleast 7 in each band.

Once you get a positive report from both of the above you will need to apply for State Sponsorship based on your job code availability in that particular state (keeping in mind state rules and eligibility criteria). It will take atleast 2 months for you to get a +ve SS response, post which you will need to lodge or apply for EOI through Skill Select.

This will again take another 1 month to 3 months. Once you get a +ve invite letter you will need to apply for visa, wait for case officer, give medical and police clearance and wait for visa grant.

Hope this helps.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Firstly, choose your relevant job code to apply from the SOL or CSOL lists available on the immigration aus govt website. Then get your skills assessed by the respective assessing authority Ex: Vetasses etc.

Give your IELTS exam and ensure to get atleast 7 in each band.

Once you get a positive report from both of the above you will need to apply for State Sponsorship based on your job code availability in that particular state (keeping in mind state rules and eligibility criteria). It will take atleast 2 months for you to get a +ve SS response, post which you will need to lodge or apply for EOI through Skill Select.

This will again take another 1 month to 3 months. Once you get a +ve invite letter you will need to apply for visa, wait for case officer, give medical and police clearance and wait for visa grant.

Hope this helps.
Thank you aditya. In which scenarios we will not get state sponcership. I mean what are the chances to get it.

·
Registered
385 Posts
You can get the sponsorship easily if u fulfil the criteria of the state in islets and some states need your job offer for the sponsorship.if you want any help regarding that feel free to pm me

1 - 6 of 6 Posts