Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 1 of 2 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
I strongly doubt you would be refused entry to Australia :) You either do an online electronic travel authority, or if you apply for study and pay fees, use student visa.

For a non Australian resident occupations need to be assessed by relevant professional body.

If you need more study etc. info get in touch.

Employment situation is not great, but much better than Europe or North America :)

Hi all,

I'm Andrea from Italy and I've a very simply question:

Before moving to Perth should I book a one way ticket or a ticket to Perth and back? I'm considering the rejecting possibility in entering to Perth.

Now some questions about my " project ":
I want to apply at the Curtin University in Perth for a Graduate Diploma in Geophysics.

I would like to know if I can get a job as Geophysicist with a Diploma like this one;

How's the job situation in Perth and in the Aussie country in general?

Could be an idea migrating to China after the completion of my Diploma?

Many thanks
1 - 1 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.