Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have recently moved to Bugarra, Valencia, Spain and i am looking to contact potential customers that maybe interested in having there computers / Laptops, serviced or repaired.

What is the best way to contact potential customers in this area?

I would appreciate any advise.
Thanks Martin

·
Registered
123 Posts
What is your target demographic? Expats, locals, anybody? That will then determine where your best place to advertise is.

A word to the wise, if the Expat market is going to be your target, take care with your "there" and "their" as the Expat Grammar Police will be after you!

·
Registered
100 Posts
I have recently moved to Bugarra, Valencia, Spain and i am looking to contact potential customers that maybe interested in having there computers / Laptops, serviced or repaired.

What is the best way to contact potential customers in this area?

I would appreciate any advise.
Thanks Martin
Welcome to the area, I live fairly close to you and am aware of 2 Facebook groups covering the local area. PM me a phone number and I will help as much as possible.

How far do you envisage travelling to service kit? Do you have networking experience?
Build web pages? Smart TV's, etc etc.

Good luck
David

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.