Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys... I had a small business all run and funded by myself in england before I came to France, 3 weeks before brexit was official so that was a rough move but hey I’m here now. I’m English my wife is french. (a bit of info in case I can “piggy back from her via paper work) before we last minute ran away to France I wanted to go big and expand double the size. What’s the best way to find investors here in Normandy or is the “french way” going to the bank. It’s petty money nothing like 100k lol and also help with a business plan. Is it best to just go to my bank? Or find private investors? I have great relations with my bank and have a full time job CDI. Pay full taxes and go 100% by the book. I just want to start my business up before it’s to late. Thanks guys I appreciate any help.

·
Administrator
48,750 Posts
Your best bet might be to contact the local Chambre de Commerce et d'Industrie. https://www.normandie.cci.fr/

So much depends on what kind of business you want to start. They can provide you with information on financing, business entities, tax considerations, etc. etc.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts