Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 1 of 3 Posts

· Registered
4,230 Posts
Hi All,

I am "Computer Network & System Engineer" I have done my Assessment from ACS with 10 year's experience acknowledged. Now my Consultant is asking for huge amount again for launching expression of interest. Could anyone please guide me that is there any way to start my EOI without any consultant and should I inform to ACS that I am not with my consultant anymore or I would have to follow the terms of my consultant.?
You can just take the soft copy as sultan said. Also you can complain to DIBP if they are not giving you your ACS letter or letting you go without money if MARA agent..

You can make a complain and also sign a form to cancel there service. This might help: https://www.mara.gov.au/

I would say leave them as they will harass you once you get invite and then asking for more money once you need to apply for visa and more. I have seen loads of such cases.

This might help too:


1 - 1 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.