Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
if anyone fancies a game of squash and maybe a beer after then send me a message / removed and I will call you back. I'm planning to go the Millennium Hotel on Sheikh Zayed Road which is near the Du Buildings in Internet City.

Just give me a buzz...

·
Registered
5 Posts
How good are you? Didn't realise there was a court at this hotel? It's the one on the edge if tecom right?
Hi,

Ability wise- I am o.k, I wouldn't say brilliant and I am not a beginner.

There is a court on the 19th floor, I think? and it's like 60dibs to rent the court for an hour. If you fancy a game over the weekend then give me a shout- my number is

Dan

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Dan,

I have been looking to find someone to play Squash with as well. Sounds like we are about the same skill level. I am back in Dubai in a couple weeks so I will send you a message then to see if you are up for a game.

Cheers
Paul

·
Registered
139 Posts
if anyone fancies a game of squash and maybe a beer after then send me a message +971 50 919 2460 and I will call you back. I'm planning to go the Millennium Hotel on Sheikh Zayed Road which is near the Du Buildings in Internet City.

Just give me a buzz...
do you mean grand millennium tecom dan ?

·
Registered
8 Posts
I've just moved here to JLT and was also looking for a squash partnet.

I am not a beginner, although wouldn't describe myself as a pro either

I have a free squash court in my building.

If interested, drop me a PM

·
Registered
5 Posts
I've just moved here to JLT and was also looking for a squash partnet.

I am not a beginner, although wouldn't describe myself as a pro either

I have a free squash court in my building.

If interested, drop me a PM
Hi, I'm an intermediate and used to play in Gloria hotel but my partner moved to another country.

I play once a week on the weekend, message me if you're interested

Nibal

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi guys,

I live in Jlt area, I'm a good player and available evenings from 8pm or weekends. Let me know if you are interested in playing.

Matteo

1 - 12 of 12 Posts