Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I am looking for a squash mate to play with with my same level, newbie but I think I am adequate. please send me an sms at +971 55 225 0197, if there is any interested.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Can play Monday onwards. A little earlier than 7 works too.
Not sure, if I can tomorrow. if you are free today we can, as to the last minute my squash mate cancel our game, so if you are interested let me know, I have book the court around 6pm.

·
Registered
68 Posts
I've played squash on and off for a few years and am not great but not bad either. I would like to start playing again, once I've stocked up on kit. If I can play too *puppy eyes*

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I've played squash on and off for a few years and am not great but not bad either. I would like to start playing again, once I've stocked up on kit. If I can play too *puppy eyes*
Hi, We can play tomorrow,please let me know if you are good to play in JLT area and what time?

·
Registered
68 Posts
Sounds lovely Thank you, but I already have something else on. Also, I'm going to have to get myself a raquet etc. I will do that tomorrow evening.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Right, got the shoes and the racquet. I'm free most evenings from 6pm, and free most fridays. My free thursdays and saturdays change every now and again

·
Registered
68 Posts
I've been "binge playing" on and off for 8 years. I'm not a newbie but I'm not brilliant. Had to take some time off from playing due to a slipped disc, so physical condition is not top notch, but I'm getting there.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I would love to meet up for a few games of squash. Yassat would be ideal for me (once I've bought a racket). I've played a bit through my youth and consider myself to be an ok player and would really enjoy some social games, meet some people and improve my fitness. I'm brand new to the forum so not sure how to leave my contact details. Thanks

·
Registered
140 Posts
I've now got my racquet (which is about a decade old) but still in top condition. me on the other hand, I haven't played in years but am close to Yassat so am keen to get back into it if anyone's got the patience?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hi all, sorry to hijack the feed but does anyone know where I can get a squash glove from? If so would you mind sending me a PM with details? I'd like to buy one for a friend for Xmas but can't find them anywhere help would be greatly appreciated!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts