Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

Looking for people wanting a game of Squash? I'm not quite a newbie, but still very much at the beginner stage.

PM if you are interested.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi,

I've just moved to JLT and am also looking for a Squash partner. I have a court in my building also.

PM me to organise.
Hi, I'm an intermediate and used to play in Gloria hotel but my partner moved to another country.

I play once a week on the weekend, message me if you're interested

Nibal

·
Registered
5,195 Posts
Please do not post contact details on the forum, use the private message facility instead.

this is clearly stated in the forum rules.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I am interested to play as a partner, i live in Tecom and i can drive, please reply me or call me if interested /removed
Hi Chandra,
Still I don't have access to the sending messages function either. I'll send you my mobile number once I can.

Usually I play in Gloria hotel, they charge 30 per person per hour and 35 on weekends.

Do you know other places around with reasonable prices?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi Chandra,
Still I don't have access to the sending messages function either. I'll send you my mobile number once I can.

Usually I play in Gloria hotel, they charge 30 per person per hour and 35 on weekends.

Do you know other places around with reasonable prices?
Zero five five four seven one three zero eight zero

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hi all, does anyone know where I can get a squash glove from? If so would you mind sending me a PM with details? I'd like to buy one for a friend for Xmas but can't find them anywhere help would be greatly appreciated!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Nice , let me know the time and location , or your contact details. my number is: zero five zero four eight one eight zero two five. just sms or call

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hello, I would also like to see if any squash partners are available.
Korean expat here, not really a beginner, would say in between beginner to intermediate.

Please sms me: zero five zero one one one four seven five one.

Thanks!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts