Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Less than 2 weeks to go:)
I called to the Bonamarie on Sunday, he has us in the book now, he's going to put the tables together although I did have a thought later that individual tables would have been ok, but you tend to find you are repeating yourself at every table when you circulate. :rolleyes:

I asked him where the sign was for the bar on the airport road, he said someone had stolen it...hopefully the new one will be in place this week.

Looking forward to it.:)

·
Registered
114 Posts
I called to the Bonamarie on Sunday, he has us in the book now, he's going to put the tables together although I did have a thought later that individual tables would have been ok, but you tend to find you are repeating yourself at every table when you circulate. :rolleyes:

I asked him where the sign was for the bar on the airport road, he said someone had stolen it...hopefully the new one will be in place this week.

Looking forward to it.:)
Geraldine ,
I regularly arrange charity diners for International Children's Heart Foundation and I find a horse shoe shape for the tables is very good and works well. Individual tables stops people connecting as much. And as you say , you have to walk around each table to speak to everyone, repeating everything.
If there is no main road sign , how about a few balloons tried to the hedge ? Bit like a children's party , but it will work ok .

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Geraldine ,
I regularly arrange charity diners for International Children's Heart Foundation and I find a horse shoe shape for the tables is very good and works well. Individual tables stops people connecting as much. And as you say , you have to walk around each table to speak to everyone, repeating everything.
If there is no main road sign , how about a few balloons tried to the hedge ? Bit like a children's party , but it will work ok .
Thanks for that. I shall be calling down on Sunday, picking up from the airport,:plane:

I'll have a look for the new sign.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts