Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

I am an Australian citizen from India and am planning to bring my wife after marriage.She is a nurse who currently works in Saudi and resigning from there at the end of this month.

I am just wondering about the relevent documents she needs to get from Saudi for applying a spouse visa and registeration as a nurse in Australia. I know PCC from saudi is a must but just wondering if she needs an attetstation for her experience certificate from Indian embassy in Saudi or anything else?

Please share your informations. Much appreciated.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts