Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, I nidhelp, i have two jobs 1st job is salaried earning 15200 & 2nd job is non salaried, earnings are varied each week & paid weekly earning between 170 - 250. 1st job i have worked for more than 6months and 2nd job have worked for 6months to date.

My is question here is, can I combine both jobs to meet the financial requirement. If so, what category would i rely on, also where and how would complete the appendix 2 under financial

Please I nidhelp

·
Super Moderator
5,193 Posts
Before we go any further, I have one question for you... are the earnings from job #2 detailed on a payslip and is the money being paid into a bank account?

If they are not being paid in, then the income from the second job won't be counted and you'll have to start paying it in every month and you'll need to wait until you have 6 months proof of paying in before you can use the income source in your application.

It doesn't matter if you are paid cash in hand and deposit the money yourself or your employer pays it in for you... the requirement is that the entire amount indicated on the pay slip is deposited into a bank account... it doesn't matter if you go into the bank to pay it in and then turn around and withdraw it from a cash point - it must make it to a bank account in order for it to count.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Before we go any further, I have one question for you... are the earnings from job #2 detailed on a payslip and is the money being paid into a bank account?

If they are not being paid in, then the income from the second job won't be counted and you'll have to start paying it in every month and you'll need to wait until you have 6 months proof of paying in before you can use the income source in your application.

It doesn't matter if you are paid cash in hand and deposit the money yourself or your employer pays it in for you... the requirement is that the entire amount indicated on the pay slip is deposited into a bank account... it doesn't matter if you go into the bank to pay it in and then turn around and withdraw it from a cash point - it must make it to a bank account in order for it to count.

To reply WestCoastCanadianGirl

Job #2 is paid into the bank directly from the employer i have all the 6months weekly payslip showing income. Thank you

·
Super Moderator
5,193 Posts
You should be able to apply under Category A, using both income streams.

You just need to prove that you are earning £1550 per month (£18600/12 = £1550) gross (before deductions) and you'll be fine. Your salaried job earns £1266/month already, so you're almost there with that job, so your second job is enough to bump you over the minimum threshold.

Good luck to you!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

You just need to prove that you are earning £1550 per month (£18600/12 = £1550) gross (before deductions) and you'll be fine. Your salaried job earns £1266/month already, so you're almost there with that job, so your second job is enough to bump you over the minimum threshold.

Good luck to you!
Thank you for the support, could I also ask
On the appendix 2 form, where would i fill in the details for job #2. And do i need to workout the calculation used to meet the financial requirement through 2 jobs, if so how would I explain it. Sorry for asking too much it's just that im confused and want to be certain i am completing the form correctly

Thank you for help

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Good luck to you!
Thank you for the support, could I also ask
On the appendix 2 form, where would i fill in the details for job #2. And do i need to workout the calculation used to meet the financial requirement through 2 jobs, if so how would I explain it. Sorry for asking too much it's just that im confused and want to be certain i am completing the form correctly

Thank you for help
Anyone out there who can clarify for me,
Which page do i use to complete my job #2 or non salaried job. Do I add my 26weeks gross income of payslip together divide it by 6 & multiply it by 12. Then the answer will be job #2 annual Gross income.

Help please

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.