Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 1 of 5 Posts

· Registered
8,432 Posts

if u have a valid marriage certificate and other proofs, i dont think it should be an issue. if she has a valid PR, you can apply as a spouse. consult a few other agents, Veronika, an agent, writes here often, her screen name is SOMV, contact details are in her signature, alternatively u can google sortoutmyvisa, you will find the website.
1 - 1 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.