Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi!
I've just applied for u.k settlement visa for my husband and 2 children. I'm living in Hong Kong with my family. I've submitted following documents:
My full time ( permanent) job's salary slips of 10 months( £ 1666 per month) I'm working with this company since sep- 2014.
My part time job's salary slips of 8 months(£ 666 per month n I' m working since January 2014)
I've a conformed job offer in u.k with £25500 per annum.
I have £25,000 saving on my bank account for last 7 months.
My husband has £ 1083 on his MPF fund scheme as a pension since 2007.

I'm just wondering that am I in CAT-A or CAT B? Are these documents meet cat.A or I need to wait 2 more months to get in Cat. B ? Pls anyone help me to understand what cat. am I belong to ? Thank you.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Actually I have 3 kids. Only the youngest one who was born after I got the British citizen, has a British passport. Rest of my 2 girls need to sponsored with my husband.

·
Super Moderator
18,073 Posts
Ok. I see.

From what you have detailed above you can apply under Category A which means 6 pay slips from each job, 6 bank statements showing your pay slips being deposited and letters of employment from each employer. You do not need your savings account. If the £1083 is a pension payment that your husband receives, you don't need it as you meet the financial requirement between your 2 jobs.

Edited to add:

You need the 6 most recent pay slips from job and 6 most recent bank statements. The most recent pay slip and bank statement can be no more than 28 days old at the time of online application.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank u so much nyclon for ur help. I have submitted more than 6 pay slips from each job, both employment letters. Both of my salary I was paid by cheque n every month I deposit them on my bank account . In my bank statement, can see those amount what I received from salary. I hope it does work! Thank u.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
After reading other's post on forum, I realised that I made a mistake on my own application. I had submitted all the original slip of my main job. On my part time job, I only sent the copies of my salary slip coz I got them in (cheque) n I should deposit to the bank. I should have stamped company chop on the copies. Even on my bank statement , some are original n some are online printed.( once when I asked to bank to provide my statement, they sent me copies so that later some of them I printed out myself).
My application is already in under-process n I don't have any copies of my part time job salary slip at this moment. Does it effect to my settlement visa process? Or may I request them to back those papers so that I can stamp on them ? If so where I should contact? Pls I need help.

·
Registered
39,105 Posts
You just have to wait and see, but people have been turned down for sending insufficient evidence, though sometimes they ask you to supply additional documents before they make final decision on your application.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.