Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey everyone in this website i used been in ukresident so i come this website for get adivce and hope find can show me the way first i am come from morocco casablanca apply in eco rabat in 10.2008 spouse visa they refused becoz of no believe we wil live as wife and husband and refused other think public found mean (v) and (iii) we go to appeal then in 8.2009 appeal was dissmesd jugde been unfair my wife pregant with me and she wil due my babies in edinburgh scotland next moths she cant work right now she need help for me for work full time as she have 2kids in relationship before i want made application after babeis due but my wife she can work inly part time she have 3responsiblte i am worry embassy wul refused to me again becoz of public found enyone have some advice i am waiting 1year and 3moths now and i cant live wiht my wife and i wil miss my birthday my babies plz someone have advice and help contace me many thnx for read my topic

·
Registered
581 Posts
Old chap, I have no idea what you can do, it would greatly help if you could take English lessons.

People are more likely to pay attention to what you are saying if you can put your thoughts across clearly, or at least in an organized way. What you wrote is almost unreadable.

You just need to stick to the legal process, but there is a point when the legal process decides something and no amount of advice will change that.

Something that you may want to think about is moving to a different EU country and start from scratch, since you would have rights as a family member of an EU person, but she would need to be able to work.

Sorry to be of no more help, perhaps you should apply for a temporary visa to be with your wife while she goes through childbirth.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.