Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

My husband applied for a spouse visa from Pakistan (priority service) 6 months ago (!20 working days) and has still not received any response. We have not been contacted by UKBA for any additional documents. I have tracked the visa several times on their website email service and all it shows is still in in progress. The email states that their customer service standard is 100% response within 6 months. I would like to know what action i can take to speed up the process as this has taken far too long.

Thanks.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Share your timeline
it is normal for pakistani applications to take that long. :(
We did priority service.

Application submitted 1st December
Biometrics taken 7th December
Documents sent to Sheffield 21st December
Documents returned 29th December.

I track it once a month and everytime i email them they respond saying that application is still in progress.

·
Registered
557 Posts
We did priority service.

Application submitted 1st December
Biometrics taken 7th December
Documents sent to Sheffield 21st December
Documents returned 29th December.

I track it once a month and everytime i email them they respond saying that application is still in progress.
The response you get back is a standard response. It's taken far too long, i'd look in to complaining, it's gone beyond a joke now without you hearing anything back.

·
Registered
579 Posts

·
Registered
39,247 Posts
They have a hotline to Home Office and can get you information which you alone find difficult to get. Plus they can put pressure on Home Office to get your application moving. Can even question Home Secretary about it in the Commons. Home Office has a special section answering queries from MPs and peers.
Wonder of democracy!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.