Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I am new to this forum. I need some help for a spouse visa.

In 2012/3 I was employed as a pharmacist for 12 months. My contract ended in July 31st 2013. It was renewed and I continued with the same company. I applied for my wifes visa in Septmber 2013. Unfortunately I left that job with after some problems and did not get paid for August 2013 and had no wage slips for the new contract. I did not have a job for a few months and then went into successful self employment in March 2014.

My wife's visa subsequestly got rejected. According to UKBA, the HMRC records show that I was not employed after 31/7/13. "Multiple checks with the HMRC show that his employment terminated at the Pharmacy on 31/7/13. The is no record of employment for your sponsor since 31/7/13."

Since it got rejected I did not appeal as I did not have a job and could not see what on what grounds I could appeal. I did not reapply because I had not completed enough self employment time.

I am still locuming as a pharmacist part time and getting paid through a limited company of which i am a director. I have however now got an employed job with as a retail manager in a clothing company since Jan 2015, with an income of over £20,000 per annum with 6 months wages slips and bank statements.

Regarding a new application, I need some help please:
1. Can I rely on the second job (since Jan 2015) alone in a new application?

2. Should I mention my part-time locum pharmacist job on the application?

3. Do I need to explain my circumstances for why there was no record of employment since 31/7/13 and why I left my job?

4. I also a new bank account in which my employed wages go into. Do i need to show my the statements of the bank account I used on the previous applications?

Thanks

Khan
:confused2:

·
Registered
39,103 Posts
Hi all, I am new to this forum. I need some help for a spouse visa. In 2012/3 I was employed as a pharmacist for 12 months. My contract ended in July 31st 2013. It was renewed and I continued with the same company. I applied for my wifes visa in Septmber 2013. Unfortunately I left that job with after some problems and did not get paid for August 2013 and had no wage slips for the new contract. I did not have a job for a few months and then went into successful self employment in March 2014. My wife's visa subsequestly got rejected. According to UKBA, the HMRC records show that I was not employed after 31/7/13. "Multiple checks with the HMRC show that his employment terminated at the Pharmacy on 31/7/13. The is no record of employment for your sponsor since 31/7/13." Since it got rejected I did not appeal as I did not have a job and could not see what on what grounds I could appeal. I did not reapply because I had not completed enough self employment time. I am still locuming as a pharmacist part time and getting paid through a limited company of which i am a director. I have however now got an employed job with as a retail manager in a clothing company since Jan 2015, with an income of over £20,000 per annum with 6 months wages slips and bank statements. Regarding a new application, I need some help please: 1. Can I rely on the second job (since Jan 2015) alone in a new application? 2. Should I mention my part-time locum pharmacist job on the application? 3. Do I need to explain my circumstances for why there was no record of employment since 31/7/13 and why I left my job? 4. I also a new bank account in which my employed wages go into. Do i need to show my the statements of the bank account I used on the previous applications? Thanks Khan :confused2:
#1 and 2. Just submit details of your employed income. Don't mention anything else.
#3. You need to explain briefly why you were turned down last time.
#4. No mention of old account.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank You Joppa. I appreciate your help greatly =)
i will post you the exact wording of the refusal as there was abit more to it

"In assessing all the information you have provided with your application on the balance of probabilities, and testing the information for reliability and credibility, i am satisfied that the information presented, whether to your knowledge or not is false. This is because with you application you have provided employment letters contracts and payslips for your sponsor's employment with the Pharmacy. However there are discrepancies with the documents you have submitted:

- The letter from the manager of the Pharmacy dated 23/8/13 states that your sponsor has been employed as a pharamcist since 29/7/13 on a salary of £30k. Multiple checks with HMRC show that his employment terminated in the pharmacy on 31/7/13.

- There is no HMRC record of employment for your sponsor since 31/7/13.

This means i am satisfied that the employment letter and contract of employment presented are false and have been submitted with the intention of dishonestly misrepresenting your sponsor's income as it ceased over a month prior to your application and the latest pay slip submitted was on 31/7/13.

The problem is that the immigration people interpreted the contracts wrong because my application as a practice pharmacist(training year) ended on 27/7/13 but the wage slip was processed on 31/7/13. My new contract as a qualified pharmacist was signed on 29/7/13, however the immigration have read it as me starting my new contract on the 29/7 and ending on the 31/7, hence why they think its dishonesty and false.
i am now confused because;

1) i don't know if i should apply using just my Retail manager position or mentioning that i also locum

2) can they or will they do extra research on me because it got rejected last time due to "false/dishonest documents" and find out if i have been working as a locum

3) if i don't tell them and they find out i am a locum on the side but my main occupation now is a retail manager, will it go against me leading to refusal

4) how would you advise me to apply for this application knowing the whole story

Khan

·
Registered
39,103 Posts
#1 Just your employment income.
#2 Yes, you will be under extra scrutiny because of rejection. Submitting false document can get you a ban but they don't seem to have done it. So you are clear to reapply.
#3 Doesn't matter. You only submit details of meeting the finanicail requirement, and if it's solely through employed earnings, there is no need to disclose anything else and you shouldn't do so as it will confuse your application.
#4 As stated.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ok.if i will be under extra scrutiny...will they have the ability to find out if i am a pharmacist locum and that i am a director of a company? If they do find out will they want to investigate my "on the side locum work"?

I forgot to mention my wife is also pregnant.
1)Do immigration take this into consideration when applying?
2)Will it speed up the process or can it be used to my advantage somehow in a cover letter
3)will I need to do paternity test to prove its my child

·
Registered
39,103 Posts
As I said, it doesn't matter. Whatever else you do beside your employment is of no interest to them, as you meet the requirement solely on the basis of that employment.
Pregnancy has no effect whatever on your application, so don't even mention it.
As you don't listen, I will close this thread.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.