Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I spouse visa has been refused on the Bases of previous over stay and deception. ECO rejected the visa on the Base of 320(11) and appendix FM section S-EC 1.5

Can any one advice me shall I go for an appeal and how long it will take

What's are other options? Please help

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I spouse visa has been refused on the Bases of previous over stay and deception. ECO rejected the visa on the Base of 320(11) and appendix FM section S-EC 1.5

she over stayed her visit visa for 2 and half year and use deception in application and use NHS service as child was born here who is 10 years old (non EU national) and live with his mother, we also have an Irish born child having Irish passport living with mother, so I decided to appeal and what are other options?

·
Registered
39,103 Posts
Looks pretty serious. I don't give advice, but I think you should talk to a professional. Using deception carries a ban of 5 to 10 years.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
10 year ban is over already. Deception was used 10 years ago. Now applied visa a got refusal on bases of 320(11).

·
Registered
39,103 Posts
They can still refuse as someone with a history of deception, on suitability ground. Get professional advice. This thread is closed.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.