Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone

My wife's visa was refused last week, 30/04/2015 (In Delhi) on the grounds that ours was not a genuine or subsisting relationship, even though we have two beautiful children. This time, however, we're making sure we don't leave anything to chance and are going to give as much detailed evidence as possible with call records from me in UK (showing anything between 3/4/5 times each day), handful of cards and tons photos.

But, can anyone tell me whether it is a UK settlement visa or a spouse visa?

Thanks and look forward to your replies.

·
Registered
39,103 Posts
It's the same thing. It's called settlement visa as wife, husband, partner etc.
Instead of sending tons of photos and call records, what they really want to see is evidence of spending meaningful time together, such as trip records, joint tenancy, joint bills etc.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you Joppa...
That was one thing the ECo mentioned. The fact we put down in my wife's application, we kept in touch regularly via telephone. He/she wanted proof of it. I've been in touch with the hotel in Delhi where we stay most of the time, when I fly into India, and they're going to get details together for us. We have a tenancy agreement from 2009 to 2012, but other then that, it's my frequent entry/exit stamps by the Indian immigration at Delhi (spending as much as seven months in India each year since 2009), but no joint bills etc...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.