Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

I applied for a spouse visa and received a letter saying my application has been put on hold for refusal for failing to meet evidential requirements under Appendix FM-SE. The letter says "You have failed to provide bank statements so that your wage slips can be corroborated".

It also states that at mean time I can submit further information and decision will be taken and be granted if they meet these requirements.

Question:

What do I do now? Do I submit the bank statements direct to the address on the letter? Is there any other issue to be addressed? How long will this take as I have an appointment with Registrar to register for marriage on 12 Dec. I getting married by the end of Dec.

Note: I do have all the bank statements and they do match the payslips I sent.

Cheers

·
Registered
39,103 Posts
Why didn't you send the bank statements? Then your visa would have been issued by now.
Yes, send the bank statements to the address given (but take a copy first). If they say the missing statement was the only reason for being put on hold, you should get your visa. I don't know how long they take to process it - it depends on the visa office and how efficient they are. If your visa isn't through in time, you have to rearrange your wedding.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Joppa,

I guess I overlooked their main page on the Website, it wasn't clear that I had to refer to that Appendix.

This the exactly wording of the first paragraph which gives out the reasons for their decision;

" Your application for leave to remain under paragraph E-LRTP of Appendix FM to the Immigration Rules has been considered. Your application falls to be refused solely because you do not meet the related evidential requirements under Appendix FM-SE. You have failed to provide bank statements so that your wage slips can be corroborated."

Do you see anything else which needed clarification from my end?

Many thanks

·
Registered
39,103 Posts
No. Looks like the missing statement was the only ground for being put on hold.

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
Children which have British citizenship do not have to be included on the application, therefore the amount o £18 600 for the spouse is enough...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.