Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

spouse visa provement of funds!!

3K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  jilkfree1978 
#1 ·
we have applied for spouse visa for uk,and we were contacted to provide more evidence for provement of funds!

i sent 3 bank statements,that is all the money we have at the moment,which is about 3000 pound

my wife gets a bounus at the end of november,we will have that money and also her full months wage and another 2 weeks wage added! which will be about
4000 pound!
this money we dont get until the day we plan to fly to the uk!!

how are we supposed to show these funds? any ideas

we will have 7000 pound roughly all together

#2 ·
You tell us.

The only people that know the circumstances in which that money is arriving to your bank account are yourselves.

Sorry to be blunt, but you should be talking to your wife's employers to see what documents you can get.

It would not harm if you actually talk to somebody in the home office asking exactly why they are asking for further proof of funds.

I'll be very honest, £3000 as relocation money for a couple is very little, so maybe the authorities want proof you have more.

#3 ·
Basic rule is you need to have required funds available in your bank account for three months prior to applying for your visa, whatever the 'required funds' are. This is to stop people borrowing money off friends and relatives to top up the balance just to satisfy the consulate, then quickly repay the money, meaning that the required funds aren't available for you in the UK.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.