Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone!
I am finally starting the application process for the UK spouse visa. Overall we have all of the documentation we need and everything is in order but i am very worried about our proof of a genuine relationship. I am aware that when reviewing the applications they look for chat logs throughout your entire relationship, but unfortunately because of the messengers we have used throughout our relationship i dont have access to many of the early chat logs. We met on tumblr 4 years ago almost, and the messaging system on the website at that time was very hard to use and since then have deleted our accounts and no longer have access to any of that, and then for the last 3 years we have used the app couple, but if you are familiar with the app no full dates are disclosed on the chat so it wouldnt show what year the chats are from, and the app is very hard to navigate and we have thousands of messages and cant get past the last 6 months of messages. We have been using facebook messenger since Christmas, so we have the last 9 months of message logs. We have Skype logs dating all the way back to mid 2014 though, showing 7 hour skype calls and some chats in between. With as many chats as we can give, all of the skype logs, all of our photos from being together with eachother and us with our friends and families, and wedding photos and invitations, and boarding passes for all of our visits, would we even have a chance at getting the visa approved? we meet all the other requirements, this is the only thing i am unsure about

·
Registered
7,376 Posts
I would not worry about the amount of logs you have.

From your earlier logs, you have had a long term relationship for 3 or 4 years, you have visited one another frequently, and in April of this year you married in the US.

Looks like you have plenty to prove you are in a stable relationship.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.