Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I want to submit my husband spouse visa application ( I am the sponsor and my husband is the applicant) he is in Pakistan and I live in UK. I will be submitting the case online in the UK

Can someone on the forum please clearly explain how I can go about choosing priority option when submitting my case

I am asking because i have heard many different things like it's not available for Pakistani applicants?

And that in order to apply for priority my husband will need to pay the extra fee in his home country on the day he goes to submit his passport? I am not sure if both these statement are true or false.

When I apply online is there an option to select priority?? In my previous application I was only offered premium/standard lounge for when my husband submitts his passport . I could not see a priority process option.

Or will my husband be offered priority service at the time he submits his passport.

If someone knows the answer or is familiar with submitting theire with priority service. Please can you let me know how it is done.

I know that this is my second application and have heard that priority service won't make a difference as my application will take longer to process ( due to being refused once) I am still interested in this priority option as i want to save all the time I can and I do have the money to spend on it.

Thanks you so much for reading this

Layla.

·
Registered
579 Posts
If you check timelines of applicants applying using the priority service, many are into or nearing the 3rd month since having applied and still waiting for a decision.

I haven't used it personally, so can't say.

·
Registered
102 Posts
If you check timelines of applicants applying using the priority service, many are into or nearing the 3rd month since having applied and still waiting for a decision.

I haven't used it personally, so can't say.
I know it's a bit hit and miss but considering my application is gonna be even more scrutinised I really don't want it to go over the three months Mark, hence why I'm thinking of priority to jump the queue but not quite sure how too.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I applied priority for my wife in April. It took 57 working days to get the application decided email. I know many more who have waited longer. The published standard for Russia where we applied is currently 60 working days as of May. To have waited 57 working days and still be waiting after 72 working days to get my wifes decision....to say I feel short changed is an understatement.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.