Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there

My husband works on hourly basis and has been with the same employee for over 12 months, and for the last two months he's been working part-time for another company aside his full-time job, his annual income has reached 18,600 combing two income sources (12 months full-time income + 2 months part-time income), both non-salaried.

However, one of his full-time income payslips shows a very low number below 100 pounds, since he went on holiday on that month thus didn't work much. Also the rest of the monthly income fluctuates between 1000 to 2000 pounds.

My questions:
1. Is there a requirement of minimum monthly income?
2. Should we apply for Category B non-salaried variable income?
3. One of his payslips shows a gross salary around 2000 pounds but it includes the profit share. Does it matter? Do we need to reduce the profit share of the gross income of that month?

Thank you for reading it, I really hope someone can help because I am going to submit my application very soon.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Okay so is he an agency worker?
I am only thinking this because even with taking holidays you still get holiday pay and he hasn't
He's got a zero-hour contract on the full-time job and he doesn't get holiday paid. But he's not self-employed :)

·
Registered
5,545 Posts
1. Is there a requirement of minimum monthly income?
No. For variable income, the salary requirement is calculated as an annualised average of the sum total of the payslips earned in the past six months (so the sum total divided by six, multiplied by twelve).

2. Should we apply for Category B non-salaried variable income?
Yes, you will have to, as you can't use Category A with his auxiliary employment since he hasn't been with all of his current employers for more than 6 months.

3. One of his payslips shows a gross salary around 2000 pounds but it includes the profit share. Does it matter? Do we need to reduce the profit share of the gross income of that month?
I'm not 100% sure on this but I don't think profit shares are considered employment income.

Reactions: sisyfloye
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.