Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello dear friends

I am already applied as sponsor the non-priority visa for wife in india back in april this year and all biometrics and supporting docs have been submitted. UKVI also send me back the supporting docs.

I am waiting for almost 2.5 months, and I am wondering how they will tell us that visa decision is made?

will they contact my wife in india? if so, by her email or will they call on phone?

or will they contact me? will they contact me by sending any letter?

thank you

·
Registered
130 Posts
Yes sir but how is she finding that passport ready to collect?
She should receive an email from UKVI stating a decision has been made (although it's not guaranteed you'll get this email, they should send it but sometimes people don't receive one). Also note they do NOT tell you what the decision is, and there is no way to know until she gets her passport back.

Your wife should then be contacted by VFS Global to let her know her passport is ready for collection. Good luck!

·
Registered
102 Posts
She should receive an email from UKVI stating a decision has been made (although it's not guaranteed you'll get this email, they should send it but sometimes people don't receive one). Also note they do NOT tell you what the decision is, and there is no way to know until she gets her passport back.

Your wife should then be contacted by VFS Global to let her know her passport is ready for collection. Good luck!
Hey
If some people have never received a decision email how do they know that a decision has been made?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.