Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

I'm a bit stressed out and in need of some help I hope someone on this forum could assist me

Basically I've had a previous refusal on my husband spouse visa ( I am his sponser) the refusal being that they rang my employer a employee picked up and said ring tommoro. The eco rang again the next day but the manager did not answer the call. They stated that they could not confirm I worked there and that my employment is not as claimed.

Once I put my case on due to not being happy in that workplace I was in the mindset to start new employment so once after i recieved the refusal notice I decided to leave that employment. I have since then found new employment in which I am meeting the financel requirements. I did not feel an appeal was the path I would like to have taken due to the lengthy process/time and also because my circumstances has changed as I secured a new job.

After getting legal advice i was told in my new application I would have to still provide pieces of evidence to show that my previous employment was genuine. Even though I have new employment new paylsips and new contracts with a different employer.

.I have a call history from the tax office which does show I was employed by xxx xxx ( my previous employer) with a start date and leaving date.

. I will also clearly mention in my covering letter that I was employed with my previous employer but have now changed jobs and re applying in my new circumstance

I have contacted my previous employer who said they will provide me with a letter from them confirming that I did indeed worked there. The solicitor said that I will also need a p45 from my previous employment.

However this is where I am stressing out because my previous employer said that it has been sent to me. Whether or not this is true I'm not sure because I have not recieved a p45 from them. It has been 5 months since i have left employment with him. My employer said he cannot supply me a copy again. :(

I really am worried now that my whole application will be refused because of this. Even though I have a new job will and can they refuse it referring back to my previous refusal??

What i can do as an alternative to a P45 from my previous employer. Or is what I have( employment history and letter from previous employer confirming I was an employee ) enough to prove my employment was genuine

Another question is in the letter that my previous employer will provide how much information is needed. E.g start date leaving date my name date of birth and position enough??

Or should I tell them to include financial information such as what my pay was too and that understands that a eco did ring the company but he was not available yo take the call at the time.? Or is this too much and not needed.

It's stressful enough getting documents and letters from my current employers now I have to get from my previous employer too :(

Please can someone knowlagable help me out and answer my questions. Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Layla

·
Registered
8,069 Posts
If you are applying under Cat A (6 months with current employer) and you earn 18,600 GBP per annum, then you don't need anything from your old employer.

All your financial evidence will be obtained from your new employer.

Many people who apply under Cat A have never had a previous job; they obtain their visa based on their current job.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yes I have two jobs I am applying under cat A as soon as I reach the six month Mark in my new employment.

Do you think then that getting a p45 from my old employer and letter stating I was previously employed by them is unnecessary then Crawford?

My solicitor said it was required. I think he said this to adress the refusal point about failing to contact employer and "employment not as claimed". So he wanted to me to cover all bases.

Can I ask is it possible for the ECO to refuse my application based on anything to do with my previous job? Will this be acceptable reason to refuse an application

I understand my new appliaction will be more heavily scrutanised and that is compleatly understandable. But lead to a refusal? I'm not sure about that

I really dident want to bring attention to my old job as I have different circumstances now.

Thanx for taking time to reply Crawford

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.