Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hallo
I am new on this forum. Next month i will apply for spose visa to join my husband in uk. We were living abroad for a year and after that my husband was not working for couple of months. He is british and i am serbian. So he is working last 3 months with company in uk with salary round 24 000 per year but till apply for visa we will have just 3 months of paysleps. Will it be enough to get my visa or we should provide something else?? Wondaring a lot, pls help

·
Registered
81 Posts
Hallo
I am new on this forum. Next month i will apply for spose visa to join my husband in uk. We were living abroad for a year and after that my husband was not working for couple of months. He is british and i am serbian. So he is working last 3 months with company in uk with salary round 24 000 per year but till apply for visa we will have just 3 months of paysleps. Will it be enough to get my visa or we should provide something else?? Wondaring a lot, pls help
He needs to hold that job for 6 months to qualify to sponsor you.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I red a lot but still not sure because there is case when sponsor return to uk and he is less than 6 months with curent job

·
Registered
7,352 Posts
Read the following document carefully to see under which category you qualify:

https://www.gov.uk/government/uploa...pendix_FM_Annex_1_7_Financial_Requirement.pdf

If your husband was not working prior to this current job, then he falls under the category where he needs to be working for 6 months.

He has to have 6 months of payslips, bank account statements, letter of employment, contract, accommodation proof etc etc. for the application.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have one more question related to all of this. If all the documents have to be original and i will be out of uk how to provide original paysleps or anything else requested

·
Registered
7,352 Posts
I have one more question related to all of this. If all the documents have to be original and i will be out of uk how to provide original paysleps or anything else requested
Your husband sends you all the necessary original documents and you enclose them with your application.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I have to separate from my husband - separating family (human rights) cause 4 months of bank statments are not enough for spose visa :-((((

·
Registered
179 Posts
Hello,
6 month waiting for payslips will be worth it. Most of us here have been waiting more than a year for various reasons. It is hard waiting and being apart from your husband. We know how you feel.
Do you have English language certificate? You will need that too.
Pozdrav od komsinice :)

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I got a1 done herw in uk. I will try to go to Serbia and come one more time as family visitor till all documents are in hands and go back again and apply for spose visa

·
Registered
179 Posts
Apologise moderators for using non English language to communicate.
Ivana have you checked the list of approved English requirement on gov.uk website the latest version i.e. April 2015.
Best of luck x

·
Registered
179 Posts
Perfect then. You now need to wait for that 6th payslip and bank statement. Keep your flight travel as well i.e. etickets.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
We do keep all tickets pictures and everything. We are long time together but just 6 months married. And before that were living together in uae so that why here need a bit more time to sort all documents. But mqin is to be separated as less ass possible:-(

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I think that p60 requested document is not mandatory for all. Because that document comes just once percyear so if someone is working less than a year with one company can not get it

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.