Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello.....I plan on applying for a spouse visa in November under category A. How many payslips and bank statements should i submit. And each payslip should have at least how much money???
And how current should the payslips and statements be??

·
Registered
556 Posts
Hello.....I plan on applying for a spouse visa in November under category A. How many payslips and bank statements should i submit. And each payslip should have at least how much money???
You need the last 6 months of wage slips and bank statements (original) - how much are you earning? You need to be earning £18,600 or more. You can check how much you earn in a year from the boss or whomever pay's you're wages.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Are you the one applying for the visa, or the sponsor?

The proof of income is from the sponsor

·
Registered
924 Posts
6 months payslips and 6 months bank statements. both originals. They need to be current. the latest pay slip and bank statement needs to be no more than 28 days old (from day of application). They only want sponsor's pay slips and bank statements (unless the applicant is also already a resident of UK on a separate visa).

Minimum annual income £18,650.

Try searching on these threads. Most of these very basic answers are already present elsewhere.

All the best.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.