Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Helo everyone i am going to aply spouse visa soon i wan ask some question about financial requirement for spouse visa my wife working in 2 company at this moment one job she start on Jan 2017 second one on feb 5 2017 first job she working in nhs on salary basis £15200 and second job she work in retail 10 hr per week permant contract on minimum wage but on feb she didnot work one week so i had payslip of 30 hr only that month but she work one day overtime that month if i aply on 1 st week of august i will be fine after feb she working continue without any day off or i have to wait untill 1 st week of september second job pay slip is monthly covering pay from 1st day of month ending last day of month.

·
Registered
5,528 Posts
Are you applying via Category A?

If she's in unsalaried employment, the financial requirement is the sum of all payslips for the financial period, divided by six, multiplied by twelve (annualised average).

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Are you applying via Category A?

If she's in unsalaried employment, the financial requirement is the sum of all payslips for the financial period, divided by six, multiplied by twelve (annualised average).
yes clever i a going to aply under Cat A from combination of 2 job but only worried second job she start on 5 feb 2017 so if i aply with payslip untill end of July will be fine or i have to wait untill end of aug 2017

·
Registered
39,103 Posts
It depends on when you apply. The most recent payslip must be no more than 28 days old on the date of application.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It depends on when you apply. The most recent payslip must be no more than 28 days old on the date of application.
Thanks joppa date of apply means date when we pay and aply online or when we give biometirc for outside uk application.
And does it matter when she start date of job in 1st month as long as i got 6 monts payslip as she start job on 5 feb 2017 and i will receive month 6 payslip on 31 July 2017

·
Registered
39,103 Posts
When you apply online.
The first payslip date doesn't matter provided you still meet the financial requirement under Cat A.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
When you apply online.
The first payslip date doesn't matter provided you still meet the financial requirement under Cat A.
Thanks joppa she start job on 5 th feb 2017 i will have 6 months payslip end of this month
last payslip date will be 30 Jul 2017 so i i aply after 1 Aug untill 28 Aug i will be fine is that right
First 5 days missing in feb 2017 doesnot matter right

·
Registered
39,103 Posts
As I said, five days short for February doesn't matter if she still meets the requirement under A.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
As I said, five days short for February doesn't matter if she still meets the requirement under A.

Yes joppa she meet earning but only i get confused as i see on guidlines for Cat A job need to be 6 month or more so if i aply on 20 22 aug i will be ok or not because she start job on 5 th feb 2017last payslip date will be 31 July

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.