Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Thanks in advance for your opinions :)

I will be applying for my extension in July 2017, first got my visa in Jan 215 and came to UK in Feb 2015.

So following is what I am planning to submit with my application (I am applicant and my wife is sponsor):

1. My Passport.

2. Passport size 2 pictures.

3. Marriage certificate both original in URDU and attested English translation.

4. Bank statements covering past six months, my bank statement where my salary is paid is only in my name whilst I also have a joint account with my wife but we only get benefits and direct debits into it. Wife does not have any income apart from benefits. I joint into my wife's bank account last month just being lazy and the bank rejected to join my wife into my account and want us to come into the bank to make an application which under my current circumstances I might not be able to do.

5. Wage slips for past 6 months.

6. Employment Contract.

7. Letter from employer stating my salary joining date and its a permanent job etc.

8. ILETS passed certificate (C1) which now is expired but I used it as part of my application so I guess I can still use it.

9. Latest utility and council tax bills which are in name of both of us.

10. A rent agreement with both of ours names on it.

11. I will make the application online, book a premium center appointment and will pay the IHS.

Please could you advise if the above list is sufficient.

In addition I don't think it should be a problem but my place of work is 200 miles away from where my Wife and kid lives and I travel back to them at every weekend, now my employment contract will clearly show a 200 miles away distance from where my wife and kid are. But could anyone advise if I can do or provide anything to the immigration officer that will make him comfortable making a positive decision.

Cheers!

Fahad

·
Registered
315 Posts
From what I can see you're missing:

Sponsor's passport
1 x Sponsor passport photo
6 items of joint correspondence to show you've been living at the same address since the visa was issued (all explain in the application form).
I assume your child is a British Citizen, but I believe you still need to show evidence for the child (it's all explained in the application form - I don't have personal experience of it).

Only supply the bank statements that correspond to the pay slips.

I recently sponsored my wife's FLR(M) and we used Cat B, both my jobs we relied upon were based in London but we live in Sheffield, wasn't an issue as it was evident we lived together. It's not unusual in this day and age to work away from home during the week.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.