Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi
My wife have submitted all the documents that I sent to her for a spouse visa. Below are the documents that I have enclosed:

Applicant:
Passport
TB check certificate
English language certificate as per UKBA requirement
Marriage certificate
Birth Certificate
Relatinship Certificate

Sponser:
Passport copy
12 months bank statements (cat B)
12 months payslips (2 employers) (2nd employer payslip online, so got them stamped and signed by the company director but the other employer is hard copies)
Employers letter from both employers confirming start date, length of employment, permanent contract, hourly rate and basic annual earning (ex. Overtime)
Land registery printed online (Own a 3bedroom house along with my parents)
Annual mortgage statement (2012)
Immigration survey report (carried out by an estate agent in london)
Money transfer slips
Air ticket (nov 2012, while visited to marry)
Screenshots printout of vibers call logs, skypes, facebook message logs, call made onlines (around 20pages)
Greeting cards
Wedding photographs with friends and families.

These are the documents that we have submitted. Could somebody confirm if its OK?
I work in 2 places weekly paid on hourly basis. For my main employer for last 6 months I have so far earned £9,800 gross including overtime but the pay every week fluctuates. I heard they take the minimum pay so didnt take risk to apply under cat A and have applied under category B including payslips from 2nd employer too and also not taking risk applied under category B. Is this Ok? Anyone.
Also the biggest mistake I've done is not including Contract agreement with employers, for which I'm regretting now after all those hard work :(. Will it be the reason for refusal??
Would really appreciate if anyone comes with answer. Joppa or anyone.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry my bad. I have enclosed sponser letter and also P60 from my 1st employer. For 2nd employer I have worked for them for 6months so no p60. Also my wife has submitted an introduction letter.

·
Registered
39,118 Posts
You don't need TB certificate for applications made in Japan.
They don't take minimum pay in case of non-salaried (hourly-paid) jobs and instead take the average over 6 months.
Signed contract is a required document, and if it isn't available, you need to explain why, perhaps with a letter from your employer.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanku for the reply joppa.... Just hoping for the luck now.... Kicking myself... As the applications is already submitted and I missed the contract letter. I hope they will request for it rather than straight refusal as that's the only thing i think have missed....:(

·
Registered
146 Posts
If they are not satisfied they will ask for the contract letter which you can submit. Since you were in employment at the date of the application. I hope I am right by this, but that's my take on it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.