Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I am a UK citizen. My Husband is non-EU citizen (Israel).

Last year we were rejected due to my disability to show the needed financial requirements.

Now, I'm working for the past 7 months as non salaried teacher (paid weekly when working - not paid on holidays).

My husband has pass the English test requirement, and we proved our relationship.

The Checklist is as followed:

He will apply Spouse Visa under category A.

A. Application (my husband)

-Cover letter
-Original Israeli passport
-2x passport sized photos
-Printed online Visa4UK application
-Appendix 2 form (category A)
-English test results (Life Skills A1)
-Contract offer from UK employer that wants me to work for him as soon as I will get my Visa.

B. Sponsor (me)

-invention letter from her to me
-Sponsorship declaration
-UK Passport photocopy

C. Financial

-Employment letter from employer (an agency)
-Letter from the head teacher of the school that she works at.
-Letter from the umbrella company that pays her salary
-P60 (current year)- Do I need it?
-6 months' pay slips (paid weekly)
-6 months bank statements
-Working contract signed and sealed by employee (me) and employer (The school that I'm teaching in) another thing - from September 2015 she is going to be permanent salaried directly from the school (not through an agency anymore)

D. Accommodation
-rental Contract.
-utility bills

E. Relationship

-Attested marriage certificate in English
-Marriage photos (Reasonable amount?)
-Photos of us together (Reasonable amount?)

Thank you in advance!:)

·
Super Moderator
18,059 Posts
It's really hard to follow who's who as you've used he, she and me inconsistently.
Hello,

I am a UK citizen. My Husband is non-EU citizen (Israel).

Last year we were rejected due to my disability to show the needed financial requirements.

Now, I'm working for the past 7 months as non salaried teacher (paid weekly when working - not paid on holidays).

My husband has pass the English test requirement, and we proved our relationship.

The Checklist is as followed:

He will apply Spouse Visa under category A.

A. Application (my husband)

-Cover letter
-Original Israeli passport
-2x passport sized photos
-Printed online Visa4UK application
-Appendix 2 form (category A)
-English test results (Life Skills A1)
-Contract offer from UK employer that wants me to work for him as soon as I will get my Visa.
Job offer is irrelevant.

B. Sponsor (me)

-invention letter from her to me
-Sponsorship declaration
-UK Passport photocopy
You don't need an invitation letter. The sponsorship letter should outline your relationship, your plans for the future and your common interests. You don't need the sponsorship undertaking?

C. Financial

-Employment letter from employer (an agency)
-Letter from the head teacher of the school that she works at.
-Letter from the umbrella company that pays her salary
-P60 (current year)- Do I need it?
-6 months' pay slips (paid weekly)
-6 months bank statements
-Working contract signed and sealed by employee (me) and employer (The school that I'm teaching in) another thing - from September 2015 she is going to be permanent salaried directly from the school (not through an agency anymore)
Future employment has no impact. If you have the P60 it should be included.

D. Accommodation
-rental Contract.
-utility bills
You need a letter from the landlord giving him permission to live there.

E. Relationship

-Attested marriage certificate in English
-Marriage photos (Reasonable amount?)
-Photos of us together (Reasonable amount?)
You need 10-15 photos across your relationship including the wedding. You also need e tickets for visits to each other. You also need to show that you communicate while separated. 1-2 log pages for emails etc every 6 months or so that you've been apart.

Include an itinerary for whe he'd like to travel.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry for being sloppy.

The Job offer is for me - a contract that start in 1\9\2015 and ends in 30\07\2016.

My husband also has a job offer but I have already understood it is irrelevant for that application.

BTW - What is P60?

The Sponsor part - I do not need to attach for the application an indentation letter to my husband?

Letter from the landlord which i renting the apartment from, with a particular allowance for my husband to live at - done.

Proof of relationship - last time was approve by home office. Will attach again the same documents and photos, including new ones.

·
Super Moderator
18,059 Posts
P60 is a tax document that you get at the end of the tax year. You should have received one in May. Promises of jobs aren't considered. No, as I said you don't need a letter of invitation. You should write a letter of sponsorship which outlines your relationship, plans and common interests.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
P60 is a tax document that you get at the end of the tax year. You should have received one in May. Promises of jobs aren't considered. No, as I said you don't need a letter of invitation. You should write a letter of sponsorship which outlines your relationship, plans and common interests.
Good - I have it all.

Anathor question: Regarding the online application - We would like to fill it in together while my husband with me in the UK (on a tourist VISA). In the application you need to list the dates of travel to the UK in the last few years. I can list the date that he enterd the UK but cannot put the leaving date becaouse it is 2 weeks from now. (He will give the documents ones he is going back to Israel. Can i write the whole travel + leaving date in the extra information section at the end of the online application?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
He can't apply whilst in the UK.
I know that - my question is different: can he fill in the application form online while he is in the UK?

I know that the face-to-face meeting must be in Israel (Tel Aviv) giving all the documents.

Does it matter if he is in the UK when he register and schedule the appointment?.

·
Registered
39,068 Posts
You can press the send button on your PC in UK, but only after he has left UK.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
You can press the send button on your PC in UK, but only after he has left UK.
If we fill all the details, set an appointment date in Tel Aviv but didn't pay the fee, should we cancel everything and wait for him to come back to Israel?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
It is talking about getting my ducoments back. My husband didn't send any of them as he didn't pay the fee yet nor brought the documents to the embassy in Tel Aviv.

I just want to be sure we are on the same page here - I'm a UK citizen who lives here. My husband is an NON-EU citizen (Israel) who is currently here with me (tourist Visa). We just registered on the website, set an oppointment and didn't pay any fee yet.

·
Registered
39,068 Posts
If you signed declaration, you have submitted online. So you must withdraw it.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
If you signed declaration, you have submitted online. So you must withdraw it.
Ok, I will. Can I do it over the phone?
How long does it take? And, do I need to pay any fee?
In addition, can I make a new application after withdrawing this application?

Sorry for all the questions, I guess I do a lot of rocky mistakes :(

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.