Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This is what I will be sending as evidence..if there is anything missing or not needed please do let me know.

Background: been married for two years now. Have had one previous spouse visa refusal based on the fact my previous employer did not answer phone call. Have now left that employment and found new employment ready to apply again.

General documents

Sponser:
. Covering letter ( mentions previous refusal)
. Passport ( original)
. Birth certificate ( original)

Applicant:
. Original passport
. Copies of previous passports (front pages)
.×2 passport sized photos
. Copy of Pakistan nationality card
. Previous refusal notice ( original)
. Ilets English language test passed in 06 JANUARY 2016 ( will expire in 06 January 2018- i assume it should be valid as i will submit my case in november 2017)

Relationship/marriage evidence:

.marriage certificate (original)
.nikka nama/ marriage contract (original) plus a translated version
. Wedding invitation card
.photos of wedding day and mehndi days ( about 10 photos )
.×2 flights airline tickets to visit my husband ( original)
. Copy of passport pages showing entery exists to visit my husband on two
.occasions
.photos dated - taken at resturants, with his family, days out etc when I visited my husband on two occasions ( about 25 photos)

Communication evidence:

. Whatsapp screenshots of calls made to each other covering the first 4 months after marriage ( we stopped using it after 4 months and began using lebara and Skype instead)
. Itemized lebara call history showing calls made for the last two years we have been apart
. Covering letter from lebara confirming I am a registered lebara user
. Skype call screenshots taken every few months
. cards my husband has sent me with receipts ( x7)
. cards I have sent him with receipts ( ×8)
. Money transfer receipts showing I have been sending money to my spouse every few months ( x9)
. My husband bank statement from his bank in Pakistan confirming the money has been recieved
. Covering letter from my husband bank in pakistan confirming it's his bank account.

Accomadation evidence

. Letter from uncle to say that I have permission for me and my husband to live rent free for as long as possible
. Land registry / house deeds
. Council tax bills in my uncle name fully paid
. Housing inspection report

Employment evidence - I have two jobs

. × 6 paylsip from my full time job
.×6 paylsip from my part time job
. Reference letters from BOTH employers
. Contract of employment from my full time job only
. ×6 months bank statements ( original through post) showing payments from both employers
. P2 coding notice from tax office
. Employment history letter from tax office

. Letter from PREVIOUSE employer ( which refusal was based on ) confirming i was employed stating start date and leaving date.
. P45 from PREVIOUS employer ( which refusal was based on ) showing I have left employment with them.

The above two points was suggested by a solicitor to ensure that the previous refusal was addressed.

Please tell me what you think about this list. Is there anything I should include or take out. Do you think this will be a successful application based on the evidence? And of course this time I have made my employers aware about expecting a phone call from home office.

I really would like feedback and will help me out greatly.

Many thanks

Layla

·
Registered
579 Posts
I didn't submit my birth certificate or passport. I just submitted the bio photo page of my passport.

If it's your husband's bank account, why does he need a letter confirming it's his account?

Why do you need to prove you have left your previous employment?

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
The bank statements just come with a standard letter from his bank confirming he's registered with the bank

The last two points my solicitor advised me I wasent too sure about including it either because it might cause confusion. The refusal letter states we could not contact your employer ××××× therefore your employment is not as claimed. My solicitor told me to adress this through the letter and p45.

·
Registered
579 Posts
You've missed out the TB Certificate.

·
Registered
924 Posts
In case of sponsor's passport please be advised that if you are not submitting the sponsor's original passport, then it is advised that you submit a photocopy of every page of sponsor's passport, even the blank pages.

Rest ,all your documents look good. Yes, do note TB certificate.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.