Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

My wife has been here over a year now on the UK spouse visa.

We moved house end of May, and it has only just occured to me that we should have told the government!

We changed our address with usual stuff you would when moving house, but we never told anyone to do with my wifes passport.

Is this something others have done? Im hoping there wasn't a minimum window for informing the government!

If we do have to inform them, does that mean we have to resubmit our accommodation details so they can check its legitimate as when we first applied for the spouse visa?

Thanks

·
Registered
41 Posts
:eek:

I'm confused... I arrived in the UK last year on the "entry clearance" spouse visa. On my application form then, I put my mother in law's address as proof of accommodation but as soon as my husband and I arrived in the UK we found and moved into a rental house and it never occurred to me that I had to update my address if it is different form the one I've reported on the visa application form.

Now, we recently bought our own place and moved into it in the middle of May! So there has been 2 address change since my arrival....

Should I have updated my address? Or does this address update link apply only to those under the FLRm visa aka been issued a biometric residence permit?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.