Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all!

I am halfway through my 6 months of document building at the moment and I meet the financial requirement for Catergory A (I make £20,000 basic p/a) but I'm concerned because I am still paying off my credit card. I have £1900 on a credit card with one bank and £600 with another. These two accounts are in addition to 2 other debit accounts I have (one of which is where my salary goes).

So basically,
Bank 1: Debit account with salary going in monthly + credit card with £1900 to pay
Bank 2: Debit account with some (little) money being transferred in from time to time + £600 credit card.

Do I need to submit bank statements for all 4 of these? If so, how will the credit cards affect the financial requirement? Could they refuse the application due to this?

I am trying to pay these off ASAP but at the end of my rent, council tax, bills, etc, I am not able to put as much in as I would like.

Please help!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You need to submit the bank statement that you deposit your earnings into. Your debt and your outgoings don't matter.
That is such a relief to me. I mean, I'm still going to continue paying it off because I know how much the next stage will cost me and I might need to use the credit card then but it's great to know I don't need to submit it! Thank you!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.