Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi there,

I've just completed my online spouse visa application and paid the relevant fees (also opted for Priority Service). Booked in for Biometrics on Friday. Post biometrics I was expecting to package up my entire application and post to Auckland UK Visas and Immigration, Private Bag 115–770, Shortland Street, Auckland - where presumably it'd get sent on to the Manila Processing Centre like last time.

However I've just read something on www.gov.uk that says my supporting documents (VAF4A Appendix 2, proof of financials, accommodation and relationship etc) actually get sent to Sheffield, UK:

Settlement Applications, International Operations and Visas
PO Box 5852
Sheffield
S11 0FX

Is this correct? If so, am I to understand that everything else (printed online app, my passport, copy of husbands passport, biometric info, payment confirmations and passport photo) is still posted to Auckland as usual? In which case I should be including a return addressed courier bag in BOTH sets of documents?

Thanks for the guidance, I'm overly nervous about the whole thing going smoothly!

Charis

·
Registered
678 Posts
Yes only your application form and passport goes to Auckland and rest of it goes to Sheffield

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi Nyclon,

I am applying from New Zealand.

As per Toby's advice above, I presume I send ONLY my passport and printed application to Auckland, then everything else to Sheffield?

Therefore Sheffield docs will include my previous passports and a passport photo?

Thanks

1 - 4 of 4 Posts