Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am a Zimbabwean on a refugee status.My spouse applied for a spouse visa 2nd week of March 2015 and we haven't heard anything back.How long roughly are they taking to reply and is there a way that I can track the progress of the application?We had included a flight ticket and the date has since expired now we don't know whether to cancel it and lose all the money or extend it but the problem is to what date since we don't know when they will be replying.has anyone been replied to in recent weeks and how long had they waited.How do they inform you in Zimbabwe that a decision has been made?

·
Registered
80 Posts
I am a Zimbabwean on a refugee status.My spouse applied for a spouse visa 2nd week of March 2015 and we haven't heard anything back.How long roughly are they taking to reply and is there a way that I can track the progress of the application?We had included a flight ticket and the date has since expired now we don't know whether to cancel it and lose all the money or extend it but the problem is to what date since we don't know when they will be replying.has anyone been replied to in recent weeks and how long had they waited.How do they inform you in Zimbabwe that a decision has been made?
Processing time for your location is 90 days
you can track your application on this web site https://uk.tlscontact.com/zw/hre/page.php?pid=home
you have to registrar there , use the same email address as you used for your visa application

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.