Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone!

I've got more questions. :)

1. Are the SU07/12 and Sponsor letter the only things my husband will need to sign?

2. I've read conflicting information regarding housing inspections. My husband lives in a council flat, he's been renting it for 20 years. The lease is in his name. It will just be him and me in the flat. Do we need an inspection?

Thanks!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
3. Appendix 2 and VAF 4A are the same form right? Silly question I know, since it does say both on the form. But I've seen it referred to both ways and I'm paranoid I'll leave something out of my application.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Hi everyone!

I've got more questions. :)

1. Are the SU07/12 and Sponsor letter the only things my husband will need to sign?

2. I've read conflicting information regarding housing inspections. My husband lives in a council flat, he's been renting it for 20 years. The lease is in his name. It will just be him and me in the flat. Do we need an inspection?

Thanks!
3. Appendix 2 and VAF 4A are the same form right? Silly question I know, since it does say both on the form. But I've seen it referred to both ways and I'm paranoid I'll leave something out of my application.
No, they are separate forms. The first is the main application form. Appendix two is for financial information. You will need a number of documents to prove your spouse's income meets the requirements.

There's a document with guidance at https://www.gov.uk/government/uploa...pendix_FM_1_7_Financial_Requirement_Final.pdf

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Spouse Visa Employment Question

Hello again :)

This question is regarding the online application. It asks about my current employment. And it asks "Have you ever worked for any organization (state or non-state) listed below?" One of the options is "Government (Central or Local)"

I work in the public school system. I think this is considered local government. Would I be correct in saying yes on this one?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.