Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello (again) everyone.

I have a few more questions I would like to ask, and probably more to follow.

Thanks in advance!

1. In the financial questions it asks for my monthly income after tax.
I work an hourly job, what do I put in this section since my income varies based on my hours worked?

2. On the section that is sponsor information: My husband is my sponsor, do I put his information in this category, even though I already put his information in the family/spouse category? It asks when he arrived in the UK but he was born there? Weird. Am I misinterpreting this field?

3. On this question ''Have you received any other penalty in relation to a criminal offence; for example a caution, reprimand, warning, or similar penalties in the UK or any other country?''

Does this include traffic violations?

4. The last page of the application is "additional information" that we want to be considered. What sorts of things should I write in the additional information section? We do not have children. What other information *do* we want them to consider?

Thank you!

·
Registered
212 Posts
Hello (again) everyone.

Thanks in advance!

I work an hourly job, what do I put in this section since my income varies based on my hours worked?

2. On the section that is sponsor information: My husband is my sponsor, do I put his information in this category, even though I already put his information in the family/spouse category? It asks when he arrived in the UK but he was born there? Weird. Am I misinterpreting this field?

3. On this question ''Have you received any other penalty in relation to a criminal offence; for example a caution, reprimand, warning, or similar penalties in the UK or any other country?''

4. The last page of the application is "additional information" that we want to be considered. What sorts of things should I write in the additional information section? We do not have children. What other information *do* we want them to consider?

Thank you!
1. Unsure what category you are applying for
2. British citizen
3. Include any and all infractions with law enforcement and get documentation from the appropriate city clerk/s. Yes even traffic violations
4. Use this area for any explanations or other things you consider relevant to your application.

·
Super Moderator
17,988 Posts
Hello (again) everyone.

Thanks in advance!

Are you sure this question doesn't refer to your sponsor?

Put his date of birth. Some people are naturalised citizens so this is a reasonable question.

I believe you should disclose any infractions.

You generally use this section to add more information if you didn't have enough room in the space provided.
Thank you![/QUOTE]

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hello, Thank you both for responding!

1. It could be, it is on the online portion of the application and it seems to be addressing me, because it says "You" and not "your sponsor." this is the question:

"What is your total monthly income from all sources of employment or occupation, after tax?"

I am applying for a category a spouse visa

2. I see, that makes a lot of sense.

3. Okay, I figured such, thanks.

4. I see, so I guess the things we need to put here will become more clear as we progress in the application.

One more question, please! Is the form that you fill out and submit online through visa4uk the same form as the personal information form, or do I need to print and include that as well?

Thanks again, so much!

·
Registered
212 Posts
One more question, please! Is the form that you fill out and submit online through visa4uk the same form as the personal information form, or do I need to print and include that as well?

Thanks again, so much!

No, you do not fill out the paper form of vaf4a however, you DO need to fill out the Appendix 2 (financial form) that visa4u does not have an online version of. Print it off, fill it out and send it with all your other documentation to sheffield. You will find this form here.

https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/270484/VAF4A-Appendix2.pdf

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Right, I have the Appendix 2, so is the vaf4a the form you fill out on the visa4uk website and submit electronically? Or is it somethings else all together?

Also while we're on the topic, should I staple appendix 2, or will that just be more annoying for them?

·
Registered
212 Posts
The online version is vf4a and sent electronically, when you submit you get a date or or maybe 2 dates to choose your biometrics interview. Make sure the biometrics page you take to the interview has a barcode on it. Fill out the paper form of appendix 2 and send it and all your other documentation together.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Okay I have another quick question and didn't want to start a new thread:

For applicant proof of employment how many payslips should I send? Does the 28 day rule apply to my payslips?

I'm planning to leave the job probably before a decision has been made. Is this a problem? Will they call to confirm that I work there?

Thanks as always!

·
Registered
38,993 Posts
Just one payslip plus employment letter or contract. Simply submit the latest payslip.
No, they won't.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
sorry for being a div, I should have asked this with the last round of questions but I didn't think about it.

So just to clarify I don't need to show my bank statements as employment proof, do I? It isn't relevant, right?

Sorry!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.