Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In appendix 2 after point 3.2 in the application it says

" if your sponsor has or had more than one previous or other job you must provide full details for each job held at part 5. you must also submit the specified evidence for each job detailed with your application."

Because my accounts for me being a locum pharmacist are not due to next January 2016 anyway therefore HMRC don't have a record of me being a locum pharmacist, but I did do a self assessment for 2013-14 which I paid tax on as my income for that year was about £13k

1) Does this mean that I HAVE to mention that I am a locum pharmacist part time or that I was self employed from date of application to jan 15? Or can I leave it blank and not mention anything in part 5 (extra comment section)

I know have asked a similar question before but now on appendix 2 this question has confused me

·
Registered
39,105 Posts
As I have told you before, just disclose the details of income you are relying on. So no need to mention your locums.
Don't keep asking the same question. Chill out.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm sorry for being annoying Joppa
Just making sure as that statement worried me abit..just don't want another refusal. Thank you for swift replies and advice ..I honestly appreciate it :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.