Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi. We submitted my husbands spouse visa at the end of march. One thing that is worrying me is that although I am over my threshold in terms of income; my bank statement was into my agreed overdraft on my statements as I was spending money on wedding stuff. I have also attached a statement of my savings showing £5000 in a savings account. Does anyone know what impact the overdraft will have on my husbands application. I also sent in paperwork for my property I own along with my employment contract and 6 months wages slips and 2 years p60. We also submitted all other relevant supporting documents.

·
Super Moderator
18,051 Posts
If you weren't using savings to meet the requirement it was unnecessary to include savings. Additionally, £5000 is not enough to have any impact on your application. You only needed a P60 covering the period of the financial category you were applying under.

What do you mean you sent paperwork for the property that you own? Is that your accommodation?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes. We submitted. Land registry, title deeds, morgage statements (current), letter from solicitor when I purchased the house, bills etc, property report showing the size of rooms. Also stayed in the covering letter I was going to be the sole occupier along with my husband so there would be no over crowding in my covering letter.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.