Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone! I'm the American and my husband is British.

I just noticed that on my husbands lease for his flat his first name is spelled wrong, they just added an extra letter. Last name is the same and his signature is on it. It's from 20 years ago....that's how long he's lived there. Will this be an issue? Should he go to the council and tried to get it changed?

Thanks!!

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Hi everyone! I'm the American and my husband is British.

I just noticed that on my husbands lease for his flat his first name is spelled wrong, they just added an extra letter. Last name is the same and his signature is on it. It's from 20 years ago....that's how long he's lived there. Will this be an issue? Should he go to the council and tried to get it changed?

Thanks!!
For accuracy it would be good to get the Council to Correct. It should not make any difference to the application, it is not so important. Council Tax Bills and other documents will confirm address and name etc.
Nothing to worry about.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
For accuracy it would be good to get the Council to Correct. It should not make any difference to the application, it is not so important. Council Tax Bills and other documents will confirm address and name etc.
Nothing to worry about.
Thank you skyf!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.